At times, it’s HARD living in a new country! This video is Part 2 of the struggles we face living and traveling in Mexico.
►Learn Spanish like us with this free trial:
In case you missed it, here’s Part 1 of “Unexpected Struggles for Foreigners in Mexico”
Although we did tons of research before moving to Mexico, there were still countless moments in our daily life that threw us off. Today, we’re continuing our chat about the struggles we never anticipated before coming to Mexico.
A few of our Mexico struggles include:
1. Learning Spanish and overcoming especially difficult interactions;
2. Getting out of a Mexican airport unscathed;
3. Dealing with small change in Mexico;
4. Hot water, electricity, and internet in Mexico;
5. Food allergies in Mexico;
6. Struggles using the bathroom in Mexico;
7. Finding good coffee in Mexico;
8. Cell phone service in Mexico and calling people from a Mexican number;
9. And 12 more struggles for us as foreigners in Mexico!
Be sure to subscribe to our channel to see our upcoming videos:
If you’d like to watch our story from the beginning, you can binge-watch our videos in this playlist:
ABOUT US (MADDIE & JORDAN)
In January 2018, we sold everything we owned in the US (except our husky Laska & what fit in our tiny, tangerine Prius C3) to travel the world—starting with Mexico. Since then, we’ve been making travel videos about our life in Mexico and the new experiences we encounter while traveling the world. If you’d like to join our shenanigans, subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also poke around our social media to find out what we’re up to each week.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Tangerine Travels perks & apparel!
► OUR STORE:
Things we mention in our videos!
► Save $40 on Airbnb:
► Our camera gear & travel essentials:
► How we learn Spanish:
Follow us on social media!
► BUSINESS & COLLABORATION INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
► TANGERINEYS (NON-BUSINESS): email@example.com
► TIP JAR (PAYPAL):
A HUGE THANK YOU to our Muy, Muy Mandarinas on Patreon!
❤ Shawn McAllister + Josie&Steve ❤
We ONLY include affiliate links for products we use, love, and trust. If you make a purchase after clicking on our links, we may earn a commission which helps us continue our travels and produce more videos.
#TangerineTravels #Mexico #MexicoTravel