I visited Kodagu in Karnataka. Earlier this place was called as Coorg. This place is very famous for Coffee plantations .
This documentary has all the steps involved in Coffee processing from flower blossom to plucking, washing, drying and curing works.
In this documentary you will see coffee from farm to a cup of coffee. Following are the steps that are involved in producing coffee.
1. Picking: This step is followed after cherry is grown from the flower.
2. Processing: This takes care of both washes and unwashed varieties of coffee.
3. Processing at curing works: A typical curing works unit performs 3 functions: Grading, Gravity and colour sorter.
4. Roasting: Different roasting techniques are followed basis client’s requirement.
5. Grinding: Roasted coffee is grinded as it gets ready for consumption.
6. Packaging: Different packaging sizes for sale gets ready.
4 people helped us produce this documentary:
Mr. Narendra: He is into coffee business since 20 years.
Mr. Ganesh: He is manager at coffee farm.
Mr. and Mrs Hari at Uma Taders – Kushal nagar.
Do let me know through comments on how did you find this documentary on coffee from farm to a cup of coffee.
Thanks for your time.