Dalla Corte and DemusLab have always paid great attention to coffee culture and training and are now offering its partners a series of training courses on the world of coffee and of the espresso. Courses will deal with several topics and will be spread over two training days.
Topics: the course is a two days full immersion into the incredible world of the Italian coffee espresso methodology and its most typical popular tradition — a journey among past, present and future of the most famous drink in the world.
The programme of the course includes:
– green coffee classification: classification parameters, the screens, defects;
– definition of the espresso from a chemical and physical point of view, the espresso parameters that influence the cup;
– the green coffee beans for espresso blends and the roasting process;
– coffee tasting: the sensory organs, the organoleptic characteristics of espresso, the preparation parameters, the tasting chart; red and white wine tasting compared with espresso tasting;
– sensorial practical sessions: aroma, tastes and after taste;
– tasting sessions: single-origins, arabica and robusta, specialty coffees, espresso blends, decaffeinated;
– coffee in Italy: the history, single-origin coffees in use, roasting, blends and marketing;
– the italian espresso bar and the coffee culture: espresso and moka pot.