Phoenix 70 & Page Brew Tutorial
Black Rifle Coffee Company in all its GLORY:
Did you know that we are on Amazon?
Follow us on social media:
Instructions for Phoenix 70 + Page Brewer:
– Place your Phoenix 70 on top of your Page Brewer pour-over device and insert your custom paper filter.
– The angle on the Phoenix 70 is specially designed so that thebrew water travels further through the Page brew column. By increasing the height of the brew column, you are increasing the water to coffee contact giving your more extraction of coffee solubles.
– Pre-heat the cotton filter with water while simultaneously heating your Page Brewer. Pre-heating the container will keep your coffee warmer, longer.
– Remove the water from your Page Brewer and add your coffee into the paper filter. You’re looking for a 1/16 coffee to water ratio.
– For the perfect cup of coffee add 2 Tablespoons of coarse ground coffee. Add enough water (198-202 degrees) to completely soak the grounds.
– Wait 30 sec.
– Pour approximately 12 ounces of water over 3.5-4.5 minutes. Remove the Pheonix 70 and enjoy your delicious cup of coffee.
Any questions? Let us know! We’d love to help you make the perfect cup of coffee!
If you’d like to buy a Phoenix 70 or Page Brew we sell them at BlackRifleCoffee.com here:
Phoenix 70 Dripper:
Phoenix 70 and Page Brew Kit: